Thank you for visiting www.SmallClaims.LA.  To begin filing your Small Claims Case in California, please fill out the form to the right or below on a mobile device.  I will contact you within 24 hours to begin filling out your Small Claims Complaint Forms.  Before you file your complaint you must demand payment.  A demand letter is the best way.  I will talk with you about how to send a demand letter so that you can show it to the Judge.  Make sure to download and read my FREE 27 PAGE BOOK BELOW: “How Small Claims and Enforcement of Judgment Both Work in California”.  I can help you file your Enforcement of Judgment Forms as well.  My book will help you get a feel for what you will potentially need to do to Enforce your Judgment.  You can do everything in the book 100% on your own.  I am always available to assist you with your documents.  It is always good to have an Enforcement of Judgment Document Specialist in your corner.  I can help you tremendously.


– James F. Polk, LA County Ind. LDA Reg. #2017038148

small claims and enforcement of judgment book